Skip to content
- Device is eligible for a carrying in warranty claim, should a manufacturer fault occur. The device needs to be handed over to an EWIS branch for warranty claim. Warranty can be claimed only after producing the warranty card.
Repair warranty will be applicable for the Device for 12 months starting from date of purchase. Accessories (Adapter, power cable etc.) carry a 6-month warranty.
Replacement of a device will only be applicable, if the device faces a manufacture fault within seven days of purchasing or the defect is not repairable.
- The Replacement unit will be the same model (or with customer consent a similar product that has similar functionality) formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
- Replacement/Repair will not be applicable to software faults. Instead, a software re installation for the existing product will be done free of charge up to 1 year.
- Details of warranty claims can be obtained by calling 0117 520 520.
- In the event of an unforeseen situation of stock unavailability, prevailing depreciation rules will be binding the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution on lieu of replacement
Warranty will not be applicable and cannot be claimed if the following conditions arise,
- IMEI number/SN, water indicator, warranty card has been removed, erased, defaced
- Tampering of software or hardware by an unauthorized party
- Deterioration of product due to normal wear and tear
- Usage of the device other than in accordance with user manual, dropped damages, physical damages, liquid damages, unauthorized spare part usage, unauthorized repairs, forces of nature and other actions beyond reasonable control of EWIS Colombo Limited.